Terms and conditions
- To be “Nilambur Furniture’s” Home & Office Furniture Franchisee in your area you have got to be a dynamic and interested entrepreneur who can dedicate around 3000-6000 Sq.Ft. of retail space.
- The Franchisee should be preferably owned property.
- The Owner/ Family member needs to actively participate in the business without exclusively being dependent on hired employees
- Have experience in business,with interests in Furniture and long term investment mentality
- Sensitive to furniture marketwith capability of learning and analyzing, operation and management aswell as transaction processing.
- Good local business reputation and business concept supported by family
- Certain economic capabilities and will take furniture business with full invotvement
- The shop is located atthe best position [in terms of traffic and parking facilities] and preferably in proximity to Furniture Market. The premises should preferably be on the Ground or 1st Floor to facilitate easy movement of the Furniture.
- Actively co-operate with Nilambur Furniture plan to achieve preset sales targetwith ambition to expand the business
- Prepared to initially invest about Rs.15 to 25 lacs depending upon size ofshowroom.
- Speculating annual return will be 40% of Investment.
- The showroom should be Exclusively Nilambur Furniture Authorized Products.
- Franchisee Fee 5 lakhs
Fill out the form below
For Complete Furniture Solutions