Terms and conditions
- To be “Nilambur Furniture’s” Home & Office Furniture Franchisee in your area you have got to be a dynamic and interested entrepreneur who can dedicate around 3000-6000 Sq.Ft. of retail space.
- The Franchisee should be preferably owned property.
- The Owner/ Family member needs to actively participate in the business without exclusively being dependent on hired employees
- Have experience in business,with interests in furniture and long term investment mentality
- Sensitive to furniture marketwith capability of learning and analyzing, operation and management as well as transaction processing.
- Good local business reputation and business concept supported by family
- Certain economic capabilities and will take furniture business with full investment
- The shop is located at the best position [in terms of traffic and parking facilities and preferably in proximity to furniture Market. The premises should preferably be on the Ground or 1st Floor to facilitate easy movement of the furniture.
- Actively co-operate with Nilambur Furniture plan to achieve preset sales target with ambition to expand the business
- Prepared to initially invest about Rs.15 to 25 lakhs depending upon size of showroom.
- Speculating annual return will be 40% of Investment.
- The showroom should be exclusively for Nilambur Furniture Authorized Products.
- Franchisee Fee 5 lakhs
Fill out the form below
For Complete Furniture Solutions